I ate the entire batch. By myself. Straight off the pan. I had to “save” this little handful for a photo. It was devoured immediately after this shot.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cleaned and broken into small florets
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup (or agave)
- 1 T fresh minced ginger (about a 1″ piece)
- 1 T rice vinegar
- ¼ t chili garlic sauce
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients until well combined.
- Toss cauliflower pieces in sauce until totally coated.
- Spread cauliflower on a dark, rimmed baking sheet.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes until cauliflower florets are dark and a little crispy and have reduced in size by 30-40%.
- If using, mix mayo and Sriracha and dip to your heart’s content!
To make the most amazing dipping sauce ever combine mayo and Sriracha (I use a 2:1 ratio, but that is entirely dependent on how much you like to harm your mouth). You can use store-bought vegan mayo (I like the grape seed oil vegannaise (with the purple top), but making your own mayo is fun and it tastes better!